Crack in foundation

Greetings all, A little advice is apprecited. I was in my crawlspace (Zion, IL) yesterday and noticed a crack running down the wall. I can see some seepage has come through. Can I repair this myeslf or should I contact a professional? Thanks! Darrell Crone snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
dfcrone

If its just a crawl space, and you dont plan to live down there then you can probably get some concrete waterproof patch and do it yourself. How old is the house? You may want to ensure you do not have hydrostatic pressure on those walls pushing them inward. that may require a professional. But be careful as most will just say you do and try to sell you a $5000 drainage system...

Reply to
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert