Couple questions about relays...

I only like to have my well pump on at my cottage when I am there, but the switch is in a really inconvenient place. I would like to put a relay on it, so I can put the switch in a better place.
1) Can you suggest an online supplier of reasonably priced relays? I bought one for my table saw a few years back, but can't remember where. 2) What is the requirement for wire size? They only use 30ma or something like that; do they require wiring matched to the the breaker anyhow?
Thanks
Toller writes:

http://search.ebay.com/contactor-30a
A 24 VAC controller can use 18 ga low-voltage wire. Sprinkler wire is a ready source for direct burial.

Try this http://dale-electric.com/search.php?itemnumber=&manufacturer=&keywords=rr7&category=&resultsPerPage %
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:16:54 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

This is a latching relay that you control with 24vac. Hit one wire it is on, hit the other it is off. 3 wire low voltage cable can connect an unlimited number of switches foir each relay. The relay fits in a regular 1/2" box knockout replacing the switch. The coil and low voltage stays outside the box so it is isolated.

It is a safe bet that the pump is on a separate breaker. You might be able to just turn off the breaker if it is convenient.