Cost of replacing an oil tank

We're looking at replacing 2 oil tanks in New Haven, CT. I've been scouring the web looking for price, but I can't seem to find any.
They're basement tanks, and there's a nice wide bulkhead for getting the old ones out and the new ones in, so the logistics are fairly simple, but I still can't find a cost estimate...
Thanks, fnord
fnord wrote:

Call your oil supplier. They must refer (or do) this kind of work every day of the week.
Jim