corian seams are starting to show, how to fill

Hi, I have a corian counter top in my kitchen that is about 5 years old. A few of the seams between the slabs of corian and between the counter and the sink are starting to become visible as they get stained. Can I repair this? Do I need to hire a professional? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
autonut843 wrote:

First thing to do is to see if they'll sand out. There are kits with various scrubbing pads of different grit equivalents. They're usually given to the homeowner by the installer as a maintenance kit - at least the better installers do. If you don't have one, start with a random orbit sander and about 150 grit paper and keep it moving. You can do the final buff up with wet/dry sandpaper.

Call the Corian company. At 5 years, I think you're still covered for all problems. Yep, 10 years according to their web site. I had them out to repair damage, they were great.

If Corian was the company who put the counter to together...

I thought the Corian people told me that they only provide counters to Corian trained installers. Our contractor did the install but we had no problems getting Corian to fix the problem.