Corian for Kitchen Counters- Opinions

Those always seem to me to be unsanitary. I understand you can seal them but concrete being of pourous nature would soak up stuff..I do like the look though, is there a tough finish you can put on it to make it durable in the way of cleanup?

Reply to
John

all the concrete counters i've seen were polished and then waxed. no coatings at all.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer