Concrete work

Recently I had my sinking concrete driveway jacked up, leveled and filled underneath. Now there is a 1/2" step (instead of a 1.5" step),

3 feet long near the garage. What are the tools/procedure needed to remove this step (a possible tripping hazard) and how can this be done? What do I need to borrow/rent? I have a 25-gal air compressor, if that helps.
Reply to
Phisherman

I'd use a 4" cupped diamond grinding wheel..like a Hilti on my 4" angle grinder.

You might be able to get one cheap on ebay or maybe a local rental shop has one (or equal)

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207