Concrete slab leveling

Need recommendations for individual or company to do subject work. I have seen this work referred as a number of different ways but what I need is someone to drill holes in concrete slab then pump a concrete liquid mix through the holes into void under the slab, thereby raising the slab.
Sorry for the rambling explanation but hope those that interested will know what I am talking about.
Bob
BOB wrote:

It's called mud jacking. Look in your phone book there should be someone that can do it in your area.
Rich

I used to have a welding business in Las Vegas. One account was some old two story apartments. They were settling like crazy. The manager said they were having someone come in and do the leveling. I thought he meant razing.
A few months later, I asked him when the demolition was to begin. He said the buildings had been leveled by injecting through holes in the foundation.
There was an incredible difference, and it really worked.
Steve