Concrete Sealer Ideals

I have about a year old pea gravel drive way. I put some sealer on it last year after it was done. Some Black Bull from Lowe's. Are there any other better sealers or Ideals on how to do this.. I used 6 gallons and it took forever to roll it.. Fatdaddy Tennessee
Fatdaddy wrote:

I am sure there are better sealers out there. Lowe's or HD will not have them and they are going to cost a lot more than what you bought and they will cover less, but they will last a lot longer and cost less in the long run. I can't offer a specific brand. Around here you can get it from a local outfit with their own label. Check your local yellow pages.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit