Concrete HELP please!

We have a concrete porch which gets very little sun and has become stained with mildew, algae, etc. We applied hardware store-bought "concrete cleaner" then scrubbed with a brush and rinsed well with a conventional garden hose. It removed 3/4 of the stains, but now the concrete is continually "shedding" grit with foot traffic.
Is it deteriorating completely? Did we overdo it? What is the remedy? Thanks in advance...
Clean the concrete completly with bleach and TSB mix then seal concrete with Thomsons water sealer.
What is TSB mix?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Randd01) wrote in message

On 21 Dec 2003 04:57:20 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (bmooo) wrote:

What's in the concrete cleaner? Bad news if it's got muriatic acid (hydrochloric acid). Power washers usually do a good job of washing concrete.