concrete cleaning

We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are leading Paint Removal Service

Providers in Toronto.

More Info:

Our Products: paint removal, concrete cleaning, graffiti removal products, graffiti removal toronto, graffiti removal canada, brick washing toronto, good bye graffiti

Reply to
targetgraffiti.ca

I have some concrete here in SE Iowa that I really must get cleaned today (Christmas Day).

Please reply if you can accommodate.

Cheers,

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are leading Paint Removal Service

More Info:

Our Services:

good bye graffiti brick washing toronto concrete cleaning graffiti removal products paint removal brick washing toronto graffiti removal canada

Reply to
targetgraffiti.ca

We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are concrete cleaning leading Paint Removal Service Providers in Toronto

More Info:

Our Services: good bye graffiti brick washing toronto concrete cleaning graffiti removal products paint removal brick washing toronto graffiti removal canada

Reply to
targetgraffiti.ca

That you did not proof read your post before hitting "send" says a lot about your workmanship.

Reply to
David Martel

Or that he did proof it, which tells us even more....

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

You mean you actually read that SPAM? It took me all of about 3 seconds to see it was spam, and another 10 seconds to add it to my delete filter.

Reply to
Jerry.Tan