concrete cleaning

We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are leading Paint Removal Service
Providers in Toronto.
More Info: http://www.targetgraffiti.ca/portfolio-list/
Our Products: paint removal, concrete cleaning, graffiti removal products, graffiti removal toronto, graffiti removal canada, brick washing toronto, good bye graffiti
On 12/25/2014 12:04 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have some concrete here in SE Iowa that I really must get cleaned today (Christmas Day).
Please reply if you can accommodate.
Cheers,
Don
We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are leading Paint Removal Service
More Info: http://www.targetgraffiti.ca/portfolio-list/
Our Services:
good bye graffiti brick washing toronto concrete cleaning graffiti removal products paint removal brick washing toronto graffiti removal canada
We at Target Traffiti do Concrete Cleaning, and we have all kind of Graffiti Removal Products, and we are concrete cleaning leading Paint Removal Service Providers in Toronto
More Info: http://www.targetgraffiti.ca/portfolio-list/
Our Services: good bye graffiti brick washing toronto concrete cleaning graffiti removal products paint removal brick washing toronto graffiti removal canada
That you did not proof read your post before hitting "send" says a lot about your workmanship.

Or that he did proof it, which tells us even more....
but what they conceal is vital.?
On Thu, 25 Dec 2014 06:28:04 -0500, "David Martel"

You mean you actually read that SPAM? It took me all of about 3 seconds to see it was spam, and another 10 seconds to add it to my delete filter.