color match of ceramic tiles

I need to lay 700 sqft of ceramic tile for a large patio.
I found the perfect porcellain tile at the home depot at the perfect price. The only catch is that I cannot get the same dyelot for the three pallets I need. It is impossible to inspect the pallets and tiles beforehand.
How important is the dyelot number when applied to a large area? Is there a way around minor differences in color? The tiles are a uniform brown with a light dimensional pattern.
Is it worth taking a chance on getting a close match between the three pallets?
Thanks
--
Walter
www.rationality.net
Walter R. wrote:

That is what I did with two lots. I put every other tile. All you want to avoid is a sudden line that might be noticeable.
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

Walter R. writes:

Eh? Home Depot lets you return stuff. Just buy all you can handle, pick out what works (lay it out in daylight, and get several opinions) and return everything else (or all of it if it doesn't look right) for a refund.
It is quite possible, even likely, that the different dye lots are indistinguishable. It is just not guaranteed.