Clicking electrical noise

I have a noise that I think is cause by the electric in my house. I hear it through my clock radio and my computer speakers. It is two distinct clicks at what sounds like the same spacing each time with 1 second between the two clicks, these clicks happen at random times of the day or night. What could cause them? It's annoying and I'm thinking it can't be good for my other appliances?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich

Cell phones can cause this interference, especially the second right before you receive a call. Try moving your cell phone near your PC speakers or an AM radio and you will see what I mean. They must be on of course.

Reply to
Brikp