clear silicone 'buttons'

Dave:
D > wife and I went to 'big box' store today and purchased a nice light D > aluminum table for back porch use, but same table has what I'd call an D > 'openwork' surface, aka a decorative 'open' fretwork-like design lots of D > stuff in life can 'fall through', the tips of pens on paper JUST one D > example for 'starters'. we'd like to place a round glass .375 in thick D > tabletop on same table (also already purchased). problem is: the D > tabletop is intentionally made "crowned slightly"; tabletop's .250 in D > higher in the center than outer edges. so I'd like to find a source for D > ..250 inch thick clear (or "near clear") silicone "buttons", or whatever D > these things are normally called. searches of google seemed no
Perhaps use those stick-on-the-bottom-of-things things? Found with felt and cork used to protect table tops. Have seen white and brown and pretty sure clear. (Come in round buttons or squares.)
D > help...anybody know who makes these items in 'thicker thicknesses'? and D > what ARE these dang things 'called' anyway? alternately, I could cut
Suuuure: now you made it so I can't think of the name either! <g>
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Bla bla...blab...bla bla bla...blab blab...bla bla bla...
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971