cleaning resin fiber sandpaper

I've been getting the house ready for painting and like using the resin fiber sanding discs on a 4 1/2" grinder. That is tough stuff. Nonetheless it blocks up and you have to change it long before it is worn out. I've been able to clean it fairly well by sanding some stucco I have, but there must be some other method or product whose existence I'm oblivious to. What would that be?
Jeff

Don't know exactly what you're using-- but these 'rubber' erasers work amazing well on belts clogged with paint or resin- (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Jim
On 2/28/2011 7:11 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened) Thanks. Looks like the "ticket".
Jeff

Porter-Cable (IIRC) and others make carbide tools for paint removal. Rent one and get the job done in a few hours and without all the aggravation of sanding. OTOH, if you enjoy frustration keep doing it the labor intensive way.
Joe