Cleaning Laminate Flooring

What does everyone use to clean wood laminate flooring ?
I have tried different products, but in some high traffic areas I have dirt or scuffs that I can't seem to remove no matter what I use or how hard I scrub.
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:38:20 -0400, "Postal68"

Dirt is very different than scuffs. You can clean a laminate floor with a bucket of warm water with a small amount (1/2 cup) of either ammonia or vinegar. Using ammonia will remove wax and may dull a floor. For scuff marks buffing might do the job--an auto buffer works for smaller areas.
Phisherman wrote:

I have been told too much water on a laminate floor is bad news.
Lou
Might depend on the brand laminate you have. My parents 4 year old Mannington cleans up easy with the wetjet swifer you buy at the grocery store. It comes with a bottle and replaceable pads. You push a button and it sprays some liquid and you spread it around with the pad at the end of the stick.:
http://www.epinions.com/content_100763078276

Postal68 wrote:

Google is your friend. Have you tried it?
I searched on Cleaning Laminate Flooring and got many hits. The first few look very good. http://www.google.com/search?q=Cleaning+Laminate+Flooring&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz 3GGGL_enUS177US215

http://www.google.com/search?q=Cleaning+Laminate+Flooring&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz 3GGGL_enUS177US215
Yeah, I do know Google and I have tried the swiffer.
But to get the truth about how well something works you find out the opinions from people that have actually used the product. You don't just believe some advertisement.
That is why I asked on here what other people use or have used.
Postal68 wrote:

The first link I found took me to a site that had many posts from various folks. It was FULL of other people's comments.
Lou