Cleaning a tile shower

What is the recommendation to clean the tile in a shower? I have heard of steam or vapor cleaners but have been able to locate locally. Any help?
On 7 Mar 2007 18:57:22 -0800, kim snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The steam cleaners will work. A "clothes" steamer might work OK. I use daily shower sprays and every week use a tub-and-tile spray. I spray it on, leave it to foam up and work for several hours, scrub the surface with a nylon brush dipped in household ammonia, and rinse with cool water. The daily shower spray really works, but you can get similar results by drying the tile (after each use) with an old towel. The key is daily attention to prevent buildup. CLR or Limeaway may help remove stubborn deposits.