Cleaning A/C Evaporator Coil on Furnace ??

Checked evaporator coil and it has a little mold on it. (Live in southern Florida.) Do they sell a cleaner that I can spray on. Also, what kind of brush would I use so as not to damage the coils? Or, is this a job for a professional A/C service person?
--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious

Several...how do you want to do it? What do you want it to do?

You dont....you dont brush evap coils, as a foaming cleaner will not require it.

If you dont know what you are doing.

Thanks for the reply...
I guess I don't know what I am doing, but am somewhat handy and can read and follow instructions......Again, is this a job for a "professional" or is it rather easy like opening up area, and spraying the foaming cleaner on coils?
What kind of cleaners are available? What is the most common kind sold? Can they be purchased in a place like Home Depot or are they available only from an A/C company?