Ceramic wall tile reglazing?

Anyone had any experience with reglazing ceramic wall tile? I have heard that it works great but just wanted opinions from someone who might have had it done.
Thank you for your reply.

If by reglazing you mean a color change, I have never had it done. I have been in client homes both before and after the process. The initial look was fine when done by a contractor. Would have fooled me if I had not know. How well it holds up; I can't answer. My opinion is that it should hold up well, with the possible exception of the shower area.