Ceramic Tile scratches (metal/paint mark)

I have moved to a new house and recently when the delivery guys delivered my washer and dryer, they put them on the ceramic tile and pushed it for a short distance. Since the plastic legs hadn't been installed, now I discover that there are some Metal marks left on my ceramic tiles. Is this scratches deep inside the ceramic? or is it just metal/paint leaving on the surface of the ceramic? I tried to use detergent to remove it but no luck.. help..

Home Newbie

Reply to
Alan Brandon

Try some soft scrub or car rubbing compound.

Reply to
LBaker