Ceiling Paint Question

I installed a new hanging light fixture in my kitchen and the new collar is less than half the diameter of the old surface mount light. My problem is that the paint color where the old light was now does not match the rest of the ceiling.The house is only 2 years old and the ceilings are texture sprayed and have never been repainted. Is there an easy way to paint that small area without having to repaint the entire ceiling?
Maybe you can peel off a little of the desired color and have it matched at a paint store. Even if it doesn't look 100% at the counter, you're not going to notice it on the ceiling.

is
of

is
of
Get a bigger plate for the fixture. It happens all the time.