Ceiling fan capacitors

Got a bad cap. Went to the big box stores where I had seen replacement caps before, and no one carries them. Searched on line, and all I can find is large oval HVAC type units. WTH happened to the blisterpacked replacement ceiling fan caps? Anyone know of a source (4.7 - 5 uF, 370 wvdc,)?
Thanks, DP
Need to go to an HVAC supply house, most of the outside fans in the heat and a/c unit I service use 5 uf 370 v.
mrkool
Yea, I checked into the HVAC units- they're too big to fit in the fan housing. Most of the HVAC types are around 2 x 2 x 1. The ceiling fan jobs are around 1x1x1/4.
Check www.mouser.com for these caps.
I found this one:
http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?handler=displayproduct&lstdispproductid54594&e_categoryid=5&e_pcodeidS908
Ask them about actual size of this cap.