Cedar or PT wood

Support posts for my covered porch. Damp area that gets little sunlight but lots of snow / thaw. Posts will be bracketed above the concrete. Cedar or pressure treated? I'm a senior and don't want to do this again. Cedar is almost 3x the price of PT around here. And one other question if I may - the posts are going on existing concrete. I plan on boring a hole in center to accept the bracket for the post. Is there a caulking type adhesive that can hold the bracket lag in or do I go with hydraulic (sp) cement?
Thanks

You might look at some of the 'manufactured' wood products. I would use treated southern yellow pine.

I'd use PT. Depending on how senior you are, plain old pine may last you. PT can last 40+ years.
As for the bracket, drill a hole (with a masonry bit) in the concrete and use an anchor to hold it in place.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

areas. I used it for fence posts and had no problems after 30 years.

"Bore the center" of the post.. or the concrete ?
Maybe this is what you're describing ?
http://www.strongtie.com/products/connectors/canada/RCPS.html R