Caulk or mortar?

Hi,
On the following picture you will see a hole that was made in the mortar between the stones to let the antenna inside the house.
http://freeboundaries.com/hole.jpg
What is the best way to fix the hole? I may want to leave the antenna in place in case I ever decide to have a TV in that room.
Thanks!
Aaron
Aaron Fude wrote:

Yep, or a product that Home Depot sells called "Pre-Mixed Concrete Patch".