Caulk or mortar?

For a little booboo like that, I would use grey caulk.

Reply to
Norminn

Hi,

On the following picture you will see a hole that was made in the mortar between the stones to let the antenna inside the house.

What is the best way to fix the hole? I may want to leave the antenna in place in case I ever decide to have a TV in that room.

Thanks!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

Yep, or a product that Home Depot sells called "Pre-Mixed Concrete Patch".

Reply to
Ron