caulk ,grout,or mortar

I bought some vinal skirting that looks like cut stone. I want to fill the spaces between the rocks with something that looks like real mortar to make it look more real. any suggestions? can you mix thin set or mortar with silicone?

Look for sanded caulk. It comes in lots of colors.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:20:28 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Joe Wos) wrote:

"Flex" mortar (in the tile department) will stick to it.

Ask Pamela Anderson.
-TES