cat pee removal

I see a lot of posts bashing the malodorants, Natures Miracle etc..

  1. Pet store products are grossly overpriced 1 quart of "non" concentrate is .00 to .00. Buy the same stuff at a janitorial supply where a quart of concentrate is .00 and makes several gallons.

*******You will need at least a gallon to properly treat one area.*********

  1. Don't "spray" the stuff on - POUR IT ON!!!!! If the area still smells after it dries POUR IT ON AGAIN. It takes HUGE, HUGE, HUGE amounts of this stuff to remove the odor.

Carpet cleaning people will try to mix the malodorant in with their solution and then extract it out. This does not apply near enough malodorant to the problem area and doesn't leave it there long enough. Home users take their little quart or pint of spray and think they are liberally applying it and this doesn't work. #1 it's not enough product to treat the spot and #2 your hand would cramp up from pumping the spray bottle and become useless before you could apply enough product to work .

Did I mention you need to apply a of this stuff for it to work? ****How many gallons in a ton?

I treat homes all the time for resale to non pet owners, even pet haters and don't have call backs. We are treating a dog smell house today.

Craig in AZ

cm

A big bottle of OUT at Wal-Mart is less than $5.00.....maybe $6.00 (it's been awhile since I purchased any b/c you don't have to use a lot at one time), but it's very reasonably priced. Not that I'm discounting the product you're talking about, but seriously - OUT is wonderful and really works well w/out using *gallons* of it. Maybe you'd want to try it in your business.......might make for less work......

Nicole

Nicole Thompson

I had a passenger throw up in a rented plane once. Of course, it was my responsibility to clean. The owner suggested XO odor eliminator. Worked great.

A neighbor's tomcat peed in the seat of my truck. XO got it right out. I was sprayed by a skunk in the barn about a year ago. XO to the rescue. I'm allowed back in the house.

Reply to
andy asberry

Simple, Give away the stool, then the cat!!

All cat pee inside eventually..and nothing takes the smell out.. IMHO

Reply to
Arroyo

How come I **KNEW** this was posted by an AOL'er even before I resolved the IP?

eq

Reply to
equalizer

Do you have some links to specific products you'd recommend? Preferably available via mail order?

Reply to
ctrl-z

Look for "Liquid Alive" or "Natures Way'

Craig in AZ

cm

Because AOLers are clueless morons?

Seems obvious to me.

Reply to
Brian Henderson

I'm sorry for bumping this old thread, but I've finally found something that works for me!

One of my 2 cats (both neutered males) had taken to painting all of my walls, furniture, and anything else he could reach. I was horrified when I got a UV light. He never did that in all of the 9 years I've had him and didn't when I got him a buddy (they love each other and did so right away) but when a strange black cat started showing up outside both of my cats went nuts and the older one (9) started his wall painting, as well as the curtains out in the kitty room. I couldn't keep up with it.

My cats are indoor cats so it's not like the stray is actually going to get in here but they both hate him (and he is weird...my neighbor's cats hate him too). I've tried cleaning with a pet urine enzyme and then spraying some "No More Spraying" but that hasn't worked.

He's a sneaky little bugger too; he waits until he thinks I'm not looking and then does it. He's learned that the minute I see him backing his butt up to something he gets yelled at.

It wasn't until I found "Cat Spraying No More" that I was able to finally get rid of this tiresome behavior. Now my house nor my ropes don't smell like a litter box anymore

Here's a link the their site if you're interested in checking it out, I highly recommend this: nomorecatpee.com

Reply to
sweelish