Castle Brook Shingles

I am considering having my roof shingled and the contractor wants to use Castle Brook shingles which can be purchased from Menards. Has anyone used them and how have they held up. I considered Owens Corning Duration or Duration Premium but in the last issue of Consumer's Reports they are rated at the bottom. I want to use laminated architectural shingles. What is a good brand that will last more than 15 years?
--
Numbers

What did CR say? Their tests are a good starting place regardless of the hearsay on this NG. Any shingle will do well given decent soffit and peak venting. If your palace doesn't meet these standards, opt for metal roofing and be stoic about the price.
Joe
They are not listed in Consumer Reports. The Castle Brook are made by Atlas and Atlas Pinnacle is rated #10 in CR.
wrote:

What did CR say? Their tests are a good starting place regardless of the hearsay on this NG. Any shingle will do well given decent soffit and peak venting. If your palace doesn't meet these standards, opt for metal roofing and be stoic about the price.
Joe
replying to Joe, BOOMER wrote:

I TYPED IN ATLAS SHINGLES REVIEWS AND FOUND ABOUT 30 THAT ABOUT 25 OF THEM VERY BAD REVIEWS,DUE TO BLOW OFF ,NOT SEALING AND CRAKING AFTER 3 YRS,,TRUE YOUR ROOF DOES NEED PROPER VENTING,,,,,I HAVE DONE ROOFING OFF AND ON FOR YEARS ,,,,,I HAD BOUGHT 15 SQR OF ATLAS SHINGLES AT MENARDS BUT AFTER READING THE REVIEWS I TOOK THEM BACK AND GOT OWENS CORNING,,,I HAVE PUT ON SEVERAL OWENS CORNING AND HAVE NEVER HAD BLOW OFF CRACKING AND NOT SEALING EVEN ON BADLY VENTED ROOFS,,I WOULD HAVE RIDGE VENT INSTALLED ON MY ROOF AND EVEN GABLE VENTS IF YOUR SOFIT ISNT VENTED ,,GOOD LUCK,,,SPEND THE EXTRA 3 OR 4 BUCKS A BUNDLE AND GET OWENS CORNING :}