Cast iron plumbing parts

I've searched Google for an online product guide for cast iron plumbing parts. Boy, there's a lot of links that really doesn't fit what I need.
I was hoping someone knows of an online product guide.
What I have is, a whole lot of cast iron plumbing parts that is used for irrigation, I believe for the pump and not for underground feed lines. Knowing what I have would be nice, I might even eBay them or run an ad.
For instance, I have what is labeled, 4"x4"x2"x2" tapped cross. I tried this on Google and looked till my eyes tired.
Any help would be welcomed.
Thanks a bunch.