Casing for door out of square

Page 2 of 2

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:57:58 -0500, Harlan Messinger

I use a small wonder / flat bar. Behind the jamb prying against the jack studs to move the jamb out a little. Loosen enough to re-shim, plumb, level and a another nail to secure it.
-- Oren
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison