Canadian Suppliers of Small engine Repair Parts and Tools?

I'm rebuilding some older riding mowers and snowblowers. My local small engine dealer is pretty good but has a limited supply of parts for older machines. The other problem is that some of his suppliers have a minimum order policy so I have to wait till he can make that minimum or pay a hefty special order charge. What I'm looking for is a source in Ontario that stocks a large variety of parts, manuals and specialty tools for small engine repairs.

Any help will pre appreciated

Jimbo

Reply to
Jimbo

The best, most reliable place i have ever seen in Canada is

Jon and his son know more about small engines than anyone i have every met. Located in the quiet hamlet of Warkworth just over from the jail.

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy