Can't find 3x10 floor heat vents w/1"-wide flange

One of our floor heat vents is sinking into its hole. The flange is

3/4" wide, but if it were 1/4" wider it would sit on top of the vinyl floor.

Does anyone know where I could find floor vents with such a 1" flange?

Reply to
Patrick Coghlan

I suspect that you have a thin gauge metal. If you buy the same gauge, that extra 1/4" isn't going to help a lot. Go with something like the Lima series

40 or Lima Masterpiece Collection. Are you sure it's 3" x 10"?

Reply to
Bob

The center part is 3x10 with 3/4" flange all around. This one is plastic, but the metal one we had before was also sinking into the hole.

The vinyl is also starting to lift up because there is nothing pushing down on it, so the extra 1/4" would help.

Reply to
Patrick Coghlan

Atlanta supply, check out the designer stuff.

I have been happy with my purchases from them.

Reply to
SQLit

I didn't see any 3" x 10" there, maybe they discontinued them.

Bob

Is 3x10 a standard size only in Canada?

Reply to
Patrick Coghlan