Can't find 3x10 floor heat vents w/1"-wide flange

One of our floor heat vents is sinking into its hole. The flange is 3/4" wide, but if it were 1/4" wider it would sit on top of the vinyl floor.
Does anyone know where I could find floor vents with such a 1" flange?
I suspect that you have a thin gauge metal. If you buy the same gauge, that extra 1/4" isn't going to help a lot. Go with something like the Lima series 40 or Lima Masterpiece Collection. Are you sure it's 3" x 10"?

Bob wrote:

plastic, but the metal one we had before was also sinking into the hole.
The vinyl is also starting to lift up because there is nothing pushing down on it, so the extra 1/4" would help.

Atlanta supply, check out the designer stuff.
http://www.atlantasupply.com/swscripts/NLNETUPD.OBJ?REQR_TYPE=O&REQR_ID=NEW+CUSTOMER&AUTH_ID=+&&LOC_NO 1&REQUEST_IDATSEL_AS1
I have been happy with my purchases from them.
I didn't see any 3" x 10" there, maybe they discontinued them.