Cabinet intstall -- Kitchen Base

Seems pretty easy, once leveled all all, I have only one stud behind each of the two new base cabinets.
So, in the back of each cabinet one 2.5-inch pan head screw into stud.
Also to hold the two cabinets together, three deck screws, two along the top and one at the bottom front are holding these cabinets together...enough??
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Plenty
--

dadiOH

Wouldn't be a bad idea to shim any gaps at the floor.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 21, 1:41 am, snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Careful with some of those deck screws. If you have hard material like maple, the screw can snap, even if you predrill. I prefer using the stainless steel screws.
Add pictures here
✖