Burnham MPO boiler - strange temperature behavior

---
there should be a "sig" here

Better watch what you post on Liquid Lines sweating... as you're also posting your shit in alt.hvac
I'll be sure to let the regulars know this conversion included a mini-split, Putz.

---
there should be a "sig" here

Since when does posting accurate information and pointing out your inaccuracies qualify one as a fraud? Ooops, there's that question mark again... sorry for the abusive post. LMAO

There you go again dancing monkey boi. You have no accurate information. Your so called questions are abusive accusations. You lie to try and cover your incompentence. It doesn't work, monkey boi.
As usual you're just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

LMAO

Have you stopped drinking yet?
Figured it out yet? (of course you can't but I did give you the chance)
There you go again dancing monkey boi. You have no accurate information. Your so called questions are abusive accusations. You lie to try and cover your incompentence. It doesn't work, monkey boi.
As usual you're just a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. You can't escape your abusive posts. Maybe if you ever quit drinking and look at these posts you'll realize just how pathetic your posts were. Maybe.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Everybody's not a fag, like yourself.

Everybody's not an alcoholic, like yourself.

Copy & Paste

it's clear you are just an incompetent fool who resorts to abusive usenet posts.
I post and you dance, monkey boi. Just keep dancing. Some day, if you don't kill yourself with your drinking habit, you'll sober up and re-read some of these posts. Perhaps then you'll realize just how foolish you were. In the mean time, just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

What a way to run a business...
I'll install it... but I won't work on it. I guess that means he don't have to worry about installation issues... as he won't fix them anyway.
So SAD!!!!!

Nice of you to admit you're a fraud. Keep it up dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Miss the fact I was talking about his installer? I'm sorry that you can't keep up with the FACTS.
Here it is again, I'm sure you'll miss the point this time too.
Quote: What a way to run a business...
I'll install it... but I won't work on it. I guess that means he don't have to worry about installation issues... as he won't fix them anyway.
So SAD!!!!! End Quote:
It must suck to miss the simple things in life, that leaves you hanging in left field on the more complicated issues.

dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Boy, you sure are one clueless little twit. Everybody needs someone like yourself as everybody needs a punching bag.
Are you done making yourself look like a complete monkey? Monkey see, monkey do... if you don't believe me, see Clarky do...

That's a step. Now get treatment and work towards gaining your health.
I post and you dance, monkey boi. Just keep dancing. Some day, if you don't kill yourself with your drinking habit, you'll sober up and re-read some of these posts. Perhaps then you'll realize just how foolish you were. In the mean time, just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

On more time. I post and you dance. Dance boi dance. Maybe when you sober up you'll realize how foolish your posts are. In the mean time just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

It's not my job to understand people with mental problems. You should seek out a professional psychiatrist.

Alternatively you can continue being a dancing monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Here, here little pet... you want a treat? Ooops, there it is again. LMAO