Building a shed

I'm about to build a shed (12'x16'). I have a pretty good idea how to do it but was wondering if there were any free plans I could get online. Thanks.
Jim85CJ wrote:

Hi, How about kit from your local lumber yard. That's what I did. Tony

I have a few plans in .pdf form that could be modified, as well as a small program to create plans from your custom dimensions. A valid email address would be necessary if you want them.
jrmckins @ gmail.com
Hotrod wrote:

I took the two spaces out of your address and it still returned it.

small
address

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/home_improvement/1276536.html ....thehick

You may want to check with yoiur building department (look for their web site if you want an anonymous "peek"). Around here a shed needs to meet the same wind code as your house and they will make you tear it down if it doesn't have engineering drawings, stamped by the county. Iwhen your neighbor rats you out). Our county has engineeed drawings for free that do meet code.