Buderus versus Weil Mclain

Is there any experience on the relative merits, performance, reliability, or anything interesting about their high efficiency gas heaters and indirect water heaters?

We will have to get one or the other soon, and I am trying to learn whatever I can.

Bob S

Reply to
Bob S

NTi

Reply to
<kjpro

Personally, I&#39;d put Peerless on your list of considerations. Weil-Mclain is fine but have had problems with sections leaking, and I just don&#39;t like the design of Buderus, which hasn&#39;t been in the US long enough to determine reliability

Reply to
RBM