brk smokes and co2 combo units

any one hear anything about a problem with false alarms with this product?

Reply to
sym

sym,

Yes, I did have BRK smoke detectors at my previous residence and at the worst times we got false alarms ex. middle of the night, middle of a movie or with company here. I called brk and they denied there was a problem! I know this was a lie cause I changed them over to first alert and we had absolutely no more problems with false alarms, right there was no problem! I don't know how old these are but I would fight them on this cause they need to know there product sucks! Maybe coincidence, I don't really think so though.

- Lucas Lucas Electric, LLC

p.s. in my new house I bought kidde since thats what was available, same darn cheap problem. Once again changed to first alert and suddenly no more problems! What is it with cheap china products!

If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four hours sharpening the axe. - Abe Lincoln

Reply to
lukeborn

thanx for the reply sym

Reply to