Brick paver patterns

Page 2 of 2

On 8/17/2008 12:27 PM Don Phillipson spake thus:

[...]
I have both his /The Visual Display of Quantitative Information/ and /Envisioning Information/. Both essential, seminal, fundamental and necessary books for anyone dealing with graphic design, information dissemination, or even, as you suggest, architectural design.
--
"In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: \'Elect me president, and I