boiler question

I have an oil fired boiler and am thinking of replacing it (25 years old) with a propane fired boiler. If I do this, I have about 450 gallons of oil remaining from the past season. What I am wondering is whether a new propane fired boiler can also use the remaining oil until it's gone and then switch to propane. Is there a different sort of jetting that can be done to switch from one to another or is this completely impossible.
thanks
Stone,
No, you can't do that. Call your oil man up and see if he'll buy the oil. Also, the old oil tank is hazardous waste and should be disposed properly.
Dave M.
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome