The units blower has been running for about 5 hours non-stop and the LED status is still "33". It has not changed to
code 13 yet. Here is what the manual says for code 13. "LIMIT OR FLAME ROLLOUT SWITCH LOCKOUT- LIMIT SWITCH WAS
OPEN LONGER THAN 3 MINUTES. AUTO-RESET WILL OCCUR AFTER 3 HOURS. FLAME ROLLOUT SWITCH REQUIRES MANUAL RESET. SEE
#33."
I have already done the manual reset limit switch procedure and restarted the furnace and the problem still exists.
The fan blower is running constantly and the error code is still "33"
What is the next step I should take? How do I test to see if it is a bad capacitor or a bad s
Thomas Miller wrote:

http://www.gogeisel.com/geiselonline/support/Bryant/373LAV_376CAV_383KAV_395CAV_Gas_OM.pdf
Hi, Actually the controller does not know blower is going. Maybe the relay supplying power to the motor is stuck or shorted. Tony
Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi, Doesn't have auto-manual fan switch on the wall thermostat? Maybe it's in manual by accident? Tony
The fan switch on the thermostat is set to "AUTO" and not "ON". I just removed the thermostat and the fan is still blowing so it has nothing to do with the thermostat.

My best guess is there is still a limit open somewhere. Many gas furnaces will do as your's is when a limit trips. Best bet is to get out the yellow pages! Greg

Does anything else work? Could be a bad transformer...
everything is working fine now. Thanks.
Hi Thomas, hope you are having a nice day
On 09-Oct-04 At About 07:46:56, Thomas Miller wrote to All Subject: blower keeps running on 383KAV gas furnace - error code is 33
TM> From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Thomas Miller)
TM> I am having problems with my Bryant 383KAV gas furnace
TM> The owners manual can be found here:
TM> http://www.gogeisel.com/geiselonline/support/Bryant/373LAV_376CAV_3 TM> 83KAV_395CAV _Gas_OM.pd
TM> My problem is that it won't heat or cool and the blower keeps running TM> non stop, even when the thermostat is set to
As the code says the limit or rollout switch is open. what you really need to do is call a local company to check it for you as the safety opened for a reason and that needs to be corrected or it will just happen again.
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. URA Redneck if you've worn something to church having sequins on it.