Black Gutters

We live in Denver NC and have been looking for black gutters and downspouts that are ready made. Can anyone help....We need a name of a supplier
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Here's a thought -- why not pick up the Yellow Pages and look under "Gutters"?

Good you suggested that Doug. Probably already looked under "Black" ya think? :-)
On Jan 9, 7:46�pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Dah!!!!! You try it. All local home repair stores cannot order black gutters, they only have white or brown...I have been on this project for a month....I want to do the labor myself....not hire a contractor.....So the probnlem is buying them retail...
On Jan 9, 7:03pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Any "seamless gutter' company will use whatever color aluminum trim coil you like and roll out the gutters. Yellow Pages.

Any "seamless gutter' company will use whatever color aluminum trim coil you like and roll out the gutters. Yellow Pages.
R **************************************
Do they make the downspouts too?

Did you think to ask?
Joe

Did you think to ask?
Joe
I just did ask our of curiosity. I'm not buying them so I'm not going to bother calling around. Did you think to read and comprehend?

Mea culpa...sorry. Saw the black gutter part, missed the downspouts part.
Joe

Not the companies I've dealt with - I've never had a call for oddball gutter colors. They do make roll forming downspout machines, of course, and I would assume that some seamless gutter guys would have the machines. http://www.jobsite-us.com/r-roll.htm#downspoutelbowmachines
Downspouts are easily shippable and come in many colors. You can't ship 40' gutter lengths - at least not economically. There are places that will ship shorter sections and stock a bunch of colors of gutter and downspout. http://www.egutter.com
Any reasonable roofing & gutter supply house in the OP's area should be able to order whatever he wanted.

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:43:34 -0800 (PST), RicodJour

Use the BLACK PAGES <LOL>
Or buy white gutters and black spray paint !!!!

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Black gutters in North Carolina?
Taupe gutters in Miami Beach I could understand. Teal & Puce gutters in San Francisco would not seem out of place. But black gutters in North Carolina?
I tell you, the world is spinning out of control!