Best way to clean sewage backup on a concrete floor?

I have crap everywhere on my floor and I"m not sure the best west to clean it. Sqeegy it into a shovel? Move it? I broke my shop vac trying to suck it but may give it another shot. Has someone acually done that that can give me some real advice? Armchair advice is great most of the tiem but this time tomorrow I"ll be ankle deep in it and I want to be doing something that works. I've also thought of an alginate (Sucks the water up and expands into a semisold) or maybe sawdust. If you can advise me on this, you will be my new hero.
BTW, this is my punishment for trying to help someone out.
Thanks
Demhi "More S#*^ Then You Can Shake A Stick At" Moss

Call a plumber
--
Usenet Reader for Android
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
On 3/5/2016 11:39 PM, Demhi Moss wrote:

There are at least two parts to this problem. As for the cleaning part, do what you have to remove the "crap" and sanitize the area. That part should be somewhat obvious.
The other is to do it without puking. If you don't smoke cigars, perhaps now would be a good time to try it. The smellier the better.
Vick's VapoRub applied beneath the nostrils works well also.
Hot plate on high, frying pan and coffee grounds will also work.
All three work find with decomposition, should do just fine with sewage.
DAMHIK
Unquestionably Confused posted for all of us...

Not if they are looking for more than one ripe one... Get a good oder mask, not the 99¢ one at HF. It is bad form to upchuck on the DB. It's your health... death, disease, contagion...
--
Tekkie

On Sun, 06 Mar 2016 00:39:37 -0500, Demhi Moss

Use your tongue !!!