Best basement drainage system

Hey guys,
I'm in the process of evaluating indoor home basement drainage systems and have so far gotten two quotes from two of the big national carriers.
I wanted to get your thoughts on the pros and cons of each. The quotes are pretty much equal. The two systems are:
- B-Dry Systems - Basement Systems
I'm leaning towards Basement Systems since their product looks a little more advanced and has access ports that can be used to flush out the system.
Both systems use Zolar submersible pumps and both have "life of the house" guarantees.
Since the Basement Systems was the last one to come, I asked him what he thought of B-Dry, and he proceeded to show me a binder full of B- Dry installations that they replaced.... pointing out the fact that their piping was getting quite full of sediment.
If anyone has some opinions or experience with either system I'd love to hear from you.
If someone has any suggestions for other companies I should get estimates from, please let me know.
My specs:
90 year old house in NH, USA Only taken on water during the big mother's day flood and the past month's flood. Water was only in parts of the basement and never more than 1/4 to 3/8"
Thanks,
G. Filicetti wrote:

Before considering either, consider that indoor drainage solutions are generally poor ideas. Stopping the water before it gets indoors is the way to go 99.785% of the time.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

exterior drainage is always best, downspouts at least 15 feet from foundation draining to daylight, all ground sloped away from home.
but exterior french drains are so costly they really arent worth the expense
not familiar closely with either system, but one with accesible openings has defuinite positives/
I had a outside french drain installed and found it had been done before, the old one was totally clogged....
whats the price difference between them?