Benjamin Moore paint question.

I purchased a 5 gallon pail of Benjamin Moore's Cement surface conditioner/acrylic masonary sealer 066-01 from a piant shop that was going out of business. They didn't have any of the Moorlastic® Elastomeric Waterproof Coating left.

Q: Does anyone know how much the water proofing paint costs per gallon?

Q: Can any other type of paint be used with the sealer?

Q: Can I use the paint/sealer inside my basement, or is it for out door use only?

Thanks for your time,

Steve