Bats in the house........

Page 2 of 2

find their entrance then take a few gallons of amnonia in a bucket and leave it in the attic, be sure they are gone after a few days and seal the holes up

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/29/america/NA-GEN-US-Rabies-Survivor.php
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:52:36 -0700, RickH

It wasn't bats, but I read several years ago of another person who survived rabies just by being treated aggressively for all his symptoms. I don't believe he was vaccinated after the bite, even if this artcile says the one in it says she was the only one.
But you got the topic away from aerosol, and back to the possiblity of being bit. Maybe wear a leather coat and heavy leather gloves if one is going to do anything like that. And something for the face.
You should see what my mother had me wear just to go after a wasp's nest. And maybe she was right.

mm wrote:

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person around who had heard of that incident.
--
If you really believe carbon dioxide causes global warming,
you should stop exhaling.

If it is any consolation, prior to the 70's or 80's, the treatment in advance for rabies was a series of shots numbering in the 20's or 30's, all painful. And I supposed because of all the visits needed, it might have been more money adjusted for inflation (although I never heard money mentioned as a problem.)
My understanding is the keeping

I"m NBY. No bats yet.