bathroom mirror -- where to order?

I need to order a beveled mirror for my bathroom that is 54" x 30". However, Home Depot, Lowe's, and Expo all say that they can't special order any mirrors of that size.
I know that people still have large mirrors in their homes. Where can I get it?
I am always getting mirrors made for me at the local glass shop.
Robert

Look in the Yellow Pages under "mirrors" or "glass". There are far more and far better products at local stores than can be found at the big box stores.

Look under GLASS in yellow pages. I just order things like this from a glass shop.