basement wiring question

Finishing off the basement, going to have a bar/rec area about 15 ft from the main 200A panel. I expect to have 2 refrigerators, a microwave, at least 2 different lighting circuits, and a couple additional outlets, maybe a TV. Would it make sense to run a sub-panel to that area, and feed the various circuits from that, or just run several lengths of 12/14-2 (as appropriate for the load on each circuit) from the main panel?
TIA Mike
--
"Light travels faster than sound;
This is why some people appear to be bright
AlienZen wrote:

If you have plenty of room in the main panel, run a few new circuits -- it's only 15 feet, and a neater installation without a subpanel.
If the main panel is about full, put a little main lug panel near the bar and feed it from about a 30A or 40A 2-pole breaker.
IMHO, both are good choices. I'd prefer not having a subpanel.
-Bob
I would just run several lengths of 12/14-2 from the main panel. Tony D.

the
lighting
for