Basement wall question

I am going to finish my basement. After much research, I am going to glue rigid foam to the concrete wall, then stick frame the walls. My question... if I am using the foam, should I still use drylock or something like that first before gluing the panels ??
Thank you.
Do you ever have any leaks, do you have very high humidity 70 % +, are your walls underground, if yes then you may get mold growing behind the panels even if you use UGL. I used foamboard and screwed it in place so its removeable and painted it. This way when it leaks and molds in the future I can clean and repair it. If you dont plan right it could be a smelly mess in a few years.
You should tape some plastic against the portions of the floor and walls to see if any moisture shows up before you finish the basement.

question...
To be clearer, leave the plastic taped down for a few days to see if any moisture shows up underneath.

glue
that