Back from a work travel trip

Page 2 of 2
On 06/04/2014 01:21 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Even though I am usually quick to spot errors, that is one I never would have noticed!
On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 1:08:53 PM UTC-7, philo  wrote:

I don't look for errors; they reach up & bite me. At least you're polite; I've had my head handed to me -- like "who the hell are you, the grammar po lice!" Come to think of it... <g>
HB

I noticed but much later.
I spend so much time trying to make certain that my left hand keeps up with the right, so that the letters are at least in the semblance of the correct order! Now you're telling me that I have to watch out for 'mirror' image errors, too? [middle finger left/right hand]

From CB, that's not maple syrup. It's telephone-pole syrup. HFCS with sotolon. <barf>

If the telephone poles are made from maple trees, it's not too late to get sap from them.