AXION TV

I don't know if I am asking in the proper group.... but I have an Axion LCD 8 inch flat screen TV with a card reader. I only use it for watching TV. What it is.... is that I was watching a TV program & then went out of the room to get a snack & upon returning back to watch the TV... was that the screen was totally blank.... like I had the TV off. I thought that maybe the power had gone out... & so when I looked to see that my clocks were not flickering with the wrong time... which does not mean anything... & so I clicked the switch to put the TV back on... so I thought... & did not see anything on the screen. When I pushed the button again... which I then thought something should show on the screen... it then showed right where the green light would show when the TV is turned on... which I guess then was... then put on.... but the light was flickering a red light. This TV is not even 2 years old. Does anyone know what the problem can be? I even kept the TV off for quite a few hours over night while I got my sleep & thought that maybe because it is sort of computerized (in my mind) & did not see that it did any help later in the morning. It still flickers red & nothing shows on the screen as well as no sound that I forgot to mention previously. Any thoughts on this problem will be appreciated. Mindy
Add pictures here
✖
I forgot to mention that this is a stand alone TV. Mindy
Add pictures here
✖
If there is no one that can help me with this situation,,, then I do truly understand... but anyone that still might run cross my post will be appreciated. Mindy
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 11, 12:44 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (.-.M.I.N.D.Y.-.) wrote:

Try posting your query giving ALL the details of the number and model/ make of TV on the following news groups.
sci.electronics sci.electronics.misc sci.electronics.repair
This group, although there some very knowledgeable and helpful people here, is more for matters of 'House repairs'/Home renovation questions etc.
Hope this helps. Terry
Add pictures here
✖
I very much appreciate your info! ..Mindy
Add pictures here
✖