asphalt shingles blown off in wind storm

We recently had a windstorm move through our area of Washington (yeah, we're all over the news) that deposited about 20-30 of my asphalt shingles all over my backyard. I looked at the roof carefully, and there's no plywood showing, the places where shingles came off still have shingles underneath, there were and are no leaks. Is it necessary to have these replaced immediately, or is it even necessary at all? If I need to replace them eventually, how does one go about replacing individual shingles?
I suggest that you start with your insurance company. It should be covered. The insurance company has a vested interest in preventing future damage to your home. They will likely not only pay for it but inspect it decide what is needed and help you find a good contractor who will take care of it before more damage occurs that the insurance company would pay for.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

Google: replace "asphalt shingles" All sorts of help there