Artemide Tolomeo

The new contemporary and modern designed suspension lights as those from Artemide Tolomeo are creating waves in the market giving a romantic touch to the room through their illumination. These lights by Artemide Tolomeo reflect your taste and add a finishing touch to your room.
http://www.dmlights.com/en/cat/5018/0/artemide/tolomeo.html

Not quite! This reflects *my* taste...
http://img.diynetwork.com/DIY/2009/06/29/TUW101_workshop-lighting_s4x3_al.jpg

Shoot, they epically fail to reflect my taste and I don't even have a Y chromosome.
Spammers.
Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton wrote the following:

You might be able to get one on eBay or Amazon.com. Not a lamp, that is. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 8/26/2010 12:20 AM, Ann Bleeker wrote:

Creating waves in the market huh? Then why do you need to spam us? And by gawd I can't possibly see anyway they can provide a "romantic touch" to a room, a robotic touch yes, romantic no.